:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, February 21, 2002 ::
Conversational quip of the evening:
dreamdarkstar: what are you up to?
foxfyre33: Nothing, unfortunately.
dreamdarkstar: why aren't you out getting coffee in a nice little place which had decor which can adequatly be described with the word "quaint"?
foxfyre33: Because starbucks ate it.
Well, I can't say things are looking up, really...no call on the job. However, Carmella quit Luigi's tonight, she tells me. Ironic, since I went in there for some soup a few hours ago. So, I'm happy. George is finally getting his karma back for treating us all like shit. Carmella tells me Nicole and Justin (the other counterpeople, Justin is the one who's working my old job) are leaving next month, too. That's just about half the workforce. He's gonna be SCREWED! Woohoo!
Tomorrow I'm hitting B&N with Mike and then we might grab Jen and go see "Queen of the Damned". Yay!
~Fox "Why the FUCK hasn't the job called yet??" Mackenzie
:: Fox 2/21/2002 11:06:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|