:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Monday, February 11, 2002 ::
Allright, I've decided I have done more than my share of simpering self-pity. So my love life sucks. Bfd.
I'm going home wednesday. I miss my mom. A lot. It really hit me like a ton of bricks the other day. She's like, everything to me. Glen is a great friend, and so's Janet...but sometimes you need to be with blood.
Staying at Rog's right now, because Glen's nephew Gavin is staying over there. Poor guy. I hope he gets through all this okay! He's a brave soul for a nine year old.
Nothing real influential to report...no job prospects, despite my hurricane of applications at the mall the other day. I was there from nine in the morning until six at night. Bah. My cell phone is over Glen's. I have to go over there and get it tonight. I'm going through tech withdrawl!
I need more books. I've devoured all mine. Not literally.
~Fox "B&N junkie" Mackenzie
:: Fox 2/11/2002 02:43:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|