:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Thursday, February 07, 2002 ::

11 o clock and everything sucks.

No matter how much I struggle to get the rest of my life together, I realize that, until I find Puck, the rest of my life is a hollow and meaningless shell. My faith is all I have left in the world, and even that is doubted upon by everything...and pretty much everyone...around me. My soul aches for some sort of meaning that I fear desperately I won't be able to place. I need to love. Not again. For the first time.

Infatuation and obsession tend to drive whatever warmth there is in my heart into something that resembles love, but, dissected, is only the appearance of it. My life is devoid of a meaning, of companionship that fufills fate's whims with me, of true and honest love.

***The Beginning of Artistic Interpretations. Parental Intrusions not welcome from here on.***

Where is Puck? I've waited nearly twenty years for my consort, and to no avail. Falsehoods and instruments of the enemy...illusions and pushed friendships...they do not love make. Rejection hurts more and more each time, instead of fading the way it's supposed to. I will not and can not suffer for the sake of this blind searching any longer. I want to know him, to be beside him, my consort, my prince, and my love.

Goddess, clasp your daughter in celestial arms...cradle her to you, and whisper where she may find the one she seeks...she languishes more pale each day she does not know him. In the name of mercy, end this - with his discovery..

..or her death.

~Fox "Alone in the cosmos" Mackenzie
:: Fox 2/07/2002 11:09:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?