:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, January 12, 2002 ::

Yay! I'm at Jowwy's.

Harrowing ride, getting here. Had to sit next to crazy homeless people that smelled funny and kept hinting strongly that I should invite them home with me to come live in my basement.

We were watching News 12 this morning... "as local as local news gets". Jow speculated that perhaps they were giving a weather report from the front porch. Now *that's* local. Anything else is just false advertising.

Am I the only one who find's sleepy's ad campaigns slightly ominous? "Trust sleepy's...for the rest of your life." It sounds like something along the lines of "Big brother is watching you". Trust sleepy's...or else.

I got many many hugs from a tag team of Athy and Jow and we all went to Taco Bell. And Jow has ginger ale. Yay! The three of us are going to the mall today to go and pick up anime and random other things.

We may get to see Steve today! Yay! I haven't seen Steve in long amounts of time.

I just realized that I haven't written a single piece of erotica for the site. I should probably start that soon. A gal needs to get paid and all.

Gonna scoot...want to introduce Jow to the wonders of Homestead

Much luv to all..!

:)
:: Fox 1/12/2002 08:27:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?