:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, January 03, 2002 ::
Yay! Aden called.
I mean, granted, I called *him* about an hour ago. But still..he called!
Poor thing's still at work. He's doing techie salvage work for an office that got flooded. From the way he makes it sound, it's *really* tedious work and it's a lot of hours a day. He doesn't expect to be getting in before midnight, so no date tonight. It's kind of a bummer, but it was sweet to hear his voice again.
He says he'll probably be free next week. Gods...next week...its so far away! My blog is going to be pepperedwith nervous insecurities about him. Ugh. Neurotic to the core.
His voice is beautiful, to my tastes. It's purposeful and kind, and just generally soothing. You can tell a lot from a guy by his voice.
Ugh. I just realized I'm going out with British Rog saturday night. This is not good. There was no nice date with Aden to offset the ickiness of saturday. Never have I wanted time to go as slow as possible and as fast as possible at the same time. I mean, I'm a terrible person to be so mean about this, but he was a terrible person to ask me if I dyed intimate portions of my body hair.
Why the HELL did I agree to saturday night?
Maybe 'ris will be a dear and run damage control.
After all, he can't be too lecherous with another person around.
Right?
:: Fox 1/03/2002 09:55:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|