:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, January 19, 2002 ::

Why is a man like a snowstorm?
You never know how many inches you'll get, how long it'll last, or when it'll come

Yeah, so there's my dirty joke 'o the day.

Not much to report this morning. Mom made breakfast, which is odd. She also made fresh-sqeezed orange juice. I've yet to figure out why. She served turkey sausage "healthy-choice" links with breakfast, and I managed to distract her long enough to migrate them from my plate back to the serving dish. They could be used as biological weaponry over in the middle east.

Been talking with Rog a bit this morning, hammering out final details for my trip, which is slated to run from wednesday next week until monday or so. Should be a lot of fun...I get to see him again, and Katie'll be in house...I haven't seen her for..geeze..over a year and a half. She's gettin to be a big kid, and she's the spitting image of Rog's side of the family. Katie, for those of you who don't know my life, is Rog's kid sister, who's around 4 right now. She's a sweetie, and Rog takes most of the care of her, bless him.

I don't really know what's going to happen this trip. I'm going to start seriously looking at Boston as a place to set roots down, eventually. All the other times I went, even though moving in with Rog was always considered an eventuality, I think I was too young to really step back and look at the whole picture. I'm almost 20 now...I'm out of high school, I'm not crashing and burning from a bad breakup/nervous breakdown...it's time to see if this will actually work, once and for all. I hope, for the sake of stability, and sanity, it does.

Doing some research for Trish at Puretnt.com right now. Things have gotten a little odd with a would-be affliate...I'll keep ya posted. :op

That's all for now...and remember...

If ya can't beat em...they aren't tied down properly...






:: Fox 1/19/2002 12:14:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?