:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 ::
Well, as usual, random events are saving my tail. (all nine of them)...
Glen and Janet spoke to me this morning, and they really want me to stay with them, especially in the light of last night's events.
It is a wonderful invitation, to be sure. They're both such dear people, and I look forward to spending more time with them! I especially look forward to discussions with Glen..not since the forensics (speech and debate) team in high school have I gotten to have such lengthy and knowledgable conversations.I think I'll make banana bread at some point. I haven't made that since I moved back home, and I think it's high time I did!
I'm not sure exactly how Rog will take my temporary relocation. He likes having me to hug goodbye in the morning, that much I'm sure of. But I'm sure he'll appreciate his free space back.
Oops..gotta run. Gotta be back home (rog's) soon. I have the house keys..
~ Fox "relocating again" Mackenzie
:: Fox 1/30/2002 03:26:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|