:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Saturday, January 05, 2002 ::
Update time, kiddies.
Kind of snuck out of the date with brit rog tonight. I feel bad about it, but when I sat down and thought about it, he's a sleaze. He calls me "sexy" and "sweetie" on the first phone conversation *and* asks me for both my friend's numbers? It doesn't justify simply not calling him back, but I can't feel too terrible about it.
I talked to Craig via IMs today..out of the blue he says I'm "not moving fast enough for him" and he "wants a D/s relationship". Bah. Idiot.
Aden, well, I haven't heard from him since we last spoke on the phone (thursday). I left him a message today. I hope to hear from him soon.
Adia and I spoke a little more tonight, and she's really a sweetheart. I'm looking forward to meeting her and hugging her for the first time.
The dominant I was talking to, however, has dropped off the face of the earth, and I'm a little down about it. I hope he returns soon. Micah, if ya read this, please email me...
That's about it.. ;)
:: Fox 1/05/2002 11:45:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|