:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, January 10, 2002 ::
Today's revelation: Toast is just another word for "really big crouton".
Well, I had my date with Aden on the 8th..he got here about 9, and we went to funtime america, but found, to our dismay, it was closing in about 15 minutes. So we played video games, and I cheated at skeeball. I whooped his ass in air hockey, despite whatever nonsense he may say about my counter not registering goals. Bah. Pure drivel.
We picked up some McDs and came home and watched tv for awhile..it was very nice. :) I'm looking forward to seeing him again sometime.
In other news, trish of puretnt.com and I are talking. I'm hoping to eventually become an east-coast affiliate for her west-coast-based company. She is a retailer of bdsm-theme jewelery, and a successful one, at that. yay!
That's all, for now. I'm going to see Jowwy tomorrow..yay! :)
Peace.
:: Fox 1/10/2002 12:54:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|