:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Sunday, January 06, 2002 ::
Thank god for insomnia.
I talked to Aden last night! Like, really talked! We were on the phone from 1 in the morning til 4 in the morning and we covered everything from Macaroni and cheese (He is apparently the emeril of kraft food products), to pets (he has a cat "named" stinky) to the fact my deodarant is slowly killing me (aluminum, the main ingredient, gets absorbed through the skin and manifests as breast cancer).
It was awesome, and thank god I didn't get hit by sleepiness. God I *hate* that...when you start to drowse, and some filter in your mind malfunctions, and you start saying random shit. And then you wake back up for a second and have to justify your last-second ramblings about roast beef and margaret thatcher.
Actually got up the courage to work a little on my room today..I want to finish it in case Aden stops by my actual house tomorrow. I don't need the clutter-demons whisking him away to the land of where-the-hell-did-this-come-from? I'm not through with him yet.
Wow. We have a tenative date for monday. For laser tag. This may -actually- occur.
Laser tag? Wait..that's....athletic. I'm going to sweat. Deodarant would kill me, and dropping dead on a first date is usually frowned upon. That rules out my fun pvc-and-leather clothes.
What the hell am I going to wear?
:: Fox 1/06/2002 12:57:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|