:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, January 27, 2002 ::

Still in Boston. I'm staying here a little longer than I had planned.

I'm seriously considering the move up here. It's such a beautiful state, and it's where I always wanted to go, both in school and professionally, as a career base.

Even aside from that, I have Rog and his family, who are all very fond of me. He and I are really good friends. I'm staying here at his house, which isn't a problem, because I babysit Katie and do the dishes when I can.

Glen is a godsend, so to speak. He seems very intent on winning me over to his side, religiously speaking, but I could be simply misinterpreting discussion. He's helped me out immensely, especially with my spirit. One conversation with him, and I felt like everything was no longer a weight on my mind. Why a near-perfect stranger whats to help me after meeting me only 3 times, I may never know. But I do know that I am entirely thankful he is!

Missing my mom and Jow, but I'm living. More updates tomorrow.

Fox "Pahk the cah" Mackenzie


:: Fox 1/27/2002 07:59:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?