:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 ::

Still in Boston, and not doing too bad. :)

Glen and Janet took me to see lord of the rings yesterday, which, incidently, is a very good movie. It drops off rather suddenly, however. I thought the trilogy would be more along the lines of the original star wars movies, not this sudden and rather abrupt dropoff with no realy plot conclusion. Not to mention the second movie doesn't come out til next year!

Rog was tired from work yesterday, poor thing. He gets up at like, 5 am to make an hour drive to work, then comes home around 5 in the afternoon. God knows he's a hard worker, and I admire him for it. I'm going to get some laundry done today so he has things to wear. I might make a chicken pot pie for dinner, as well. No sense in sitting on my arse all day when I could be doing something productive and domestic.

Glen's made his own Blog. :) We (Rog met us there, post LOTR) watched Army of Darkness and America's Sweethearts at his house last night. He ordered in Italian (which *really* kicked ass, let me tell you..) and we had ice cream afterwards. I'll tell ya, I'm ready to join ranks with the bunny they have (june) and become a housepet. They have such a nice home and they're *such* nice people.

I made glen a sun wheel (it's an ancient symbol of prosperity and well-being, an equal-armed cross inside a circle) out of sticks...I hadn't woven in years and I missed it..and he actually hung it on a wall in his den. There it was, my little glorified twigg-y tribute to happiness, hung up along the likes of swords and framed renaissance portraits. I was so touched!

I have to scoot in a moment...don't want to tie up the phone line with my rambles. I still miss my mom, but I think I've grown up a bit since I came here. I like it here. Next D&D game is saturday and the superbowl party is sunday..what more could I ask for?

~Fox "slowly becoming a D&D geek" Mackenzie


:: Fox 1/29/2002 09:13:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?