:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, January 21, 2002 ::

Slow day today.

Mom's sick from some crab legs she had at the chinese buffet last night, she slept most of the day.

Judy's been banging things around and packing and such, but she's been gone most of the day too. Ditto for Joe..he had work today. I've been vegging out on aol for most of the day. My eyes feel ready to fall out.

Went with mom to the chiropractor's today, to break the monotony. Called Hayden..we're going out to go play pool...should be fun! I've wanted to go back to the cue and brew since I went with Mikey. Hayden's pretty good at pool from what he tells me, should be a blast. It'll be good to get the hell out of the house on something other than a date for a change. Ooh, I gotta go change, though. Been bumming around in my jeans and a t shirt all day. Gotta look *reasonably* presentable.

Not much else to report..one more day before I'm en route to Boston...as usual, my mind hasn't caught up with my day planner. Hasn't really sunk in that I'll be with Rog again in less than 48 hours. I haven't even the slightest on what to pack, or if I'm going to cash out some savings bonds to get there. Who knows. I'll figure it out tomorrow.

Today's my dad's birthday. I called him and wished him a happy birthday on his answering machine...but I still feel bad. I feel like I should do more for the guy. We fight like cats and dogs, but I really do love my dad. I couldn't have gotten as far as I have in life without him. I'll get him something and bring it up for my next trip, i think.

That's all for now, folks. Update ya later tonight on how badly I beat Hayden in pool. ;)

~Fox "The Pool Shark" Mackenzie


:: Fox 1/21/2002 06:32:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?