:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, January 07, 2002 ::

Poor Aden's practically snowed in...

It must really suck living up north in Jersey...I mean, we get moderate snow...oooooooh..

It's *snowing*!

When did this happen? It wasn't snowing a minute ago! It's really snowing, too. Geeze...I hope Aden still makes it here. It's getting so all of these things intervening upon the convenience of meeting each other is starting to seem like fate. I don't like that! I want to see him..::huffs:: A lot.

It's freakin cold out. Really freakin cold. I'm wearing my flannel jammies it's so cold. I'm going to have to do the sweater and coat thing today. Maybe Aden will keep me warm.. ;)

It figures it would snow so hard on the one day I don't stand to gain from it.

Damnit.

:: Fox 1/07/2002 01:17:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?