:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, January 03, 2002 ::
Okay. 8 o' clock and all's crappy.
Evan apparently decided that it's not a big deal if he just doesn't bother to tell me he's not coming over. I could still be in my PJs. He was SUPPOSED to be over at 3. I called him at 5 and he said he was waiting on his brother and he'd be over as soon as he got home. Notice he never showed up.
Aden hasn't been online since 1, and I haven't gotten a call, an IM, an email...nothing. Somehow, I don't think tonight's going to happen. Doesn't surprise me. I think maybe he feels about me the same way I feel about brit rog. I hope that's not the case. I mean, I really like the guy (Aden).
In other news, a 29 year old named Craig wants to take me out saturday. He's part Bohemian. I just kinda smiled and nodded. Bohemia's a country!? Since when? I thought it was an adjective! He says he wants to go to art shows and galleries and take me to hot topic and buy me things. That's always a good sign, I suppose. I'm not materialistic, but hey...I'm not stupid either.
I told him I'd think about it...I really wanted to see how things went with Aden first. I mean, I shouldn't be so hasty as to assume he's not visiting tonight. He *did* tell me it looked like tonight was going to be another long night for him at work, to the tune of 11. I can't imagine he'd want to come visit me at such an hour, being that he lives all the way in parsippany. He did say he was a night owl, though.
So, things are looking like this...
Aden is supposedly coming down tonight to take me out.
Brit Rog (whom I haven't spoken with yet today) and I might get dinner tomorrow night.
Craig wants to take me out Saturday sometime.
Hmm...Sunday's still wide open. ::snickers::
Man, what a whore I must sound like to you people.
But in all seriousness?
All I really want is to love again.
:: Fox 1/03/2002 08:03:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|