:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Tuesday, January 01, 2002 ::

Man. New Years kinda...well...sucked.

Ended up that I *did* get a call from Brit Rog, around 3 in the afternoon on the 31st. He wanted to invite me and 'ris over to his place in south Orange. I told him I'd run it by 'ris and get back to him...he kinda irked me by (what I'm sure he thought was subtlely) asked if she had a boyfriend. I shrugged it off as an innocent question, until he called back fifteen minutes later and asked for her number "so he could invite her personally and convince her to come". Please...was I born yesterday?

It ended up that 'ris stayed home, and trish, andre, and dave came and kidnapped me. We went to brian's for a party and all ended up crashing there. A little awkward because everyone was trying to hook me and andre up and I was politely trying to suggest he wasn't my type, but...all in all, a lot of fun. The majority of us got trashed. I had half a pack of cider and some champagne. We watched rocky after the ball dropped.

We got up around noon, hung out watching TLC until 4 or so, then went to flemington, where trish's mom worked at KFC. We had some free chicken, and they drove me home.

Yanno what killed me? Brit Rog called me at around 1 am, left a message on my cell, obviously blitzed. There was a very cryptic message about two minutes before his..a woman my age, also speaking drunkenly, something along the lines of "It's your fault he went out to play". She didn't sound upset about it. Upon further investigation, it was found she had called from Rog's house. He sure got over my inability to join him real quick, huh? Go fig.

I'm dissapointed with Aden. Two emails and an unanswered phonecall, and still nothing since the night we videochatted. Hope I didn't misread things in our convos.

::sighs:: I think Brian's dog was my best new year's date in years. He was quiet, warm, attentive, cuddly, and affectionate. He also smelled nicer then the majority of the boys there and he was neutered.

So Sampson, - you're my "man of 2001".

Thanks pup.

:: Fox 1/01/2002 05:55:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?