:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Friday, January 04, 2002 ::

Just got back from Rahway about an hour ago...was visiting with Mike.

Pretty cool guy! :) We went out for chinese together. Went to a kick ass chinese place around the corner from him, where he used to work doing deliveries. I had cashew chicken (my fave!) which they actually knew how to make, miracle of miracles.

Mike walked me to and from the station, which was really nice of him, I think. We talked about religious stuff and life, and it was a great evening. It's nice to have guy friends...I should get more. Where dating sucks the will to live out of you, a good philosopical chat puts it right back in.

I put up a new personals ad here. Yet another sliver of my soul bartered away to try and find "him". Thought I'm really still hoping Aden will prevent the further need for such acts of degradation.

That's about it, other than the date with Rog tomorrow night. We spoke today, and he wasn't all that sleazy. I'm still nervous about going out on dates that late, though (the mall doesn't even close til 9). I mean, what did they say on "Sex and the city"? Something like "No one makes a date after 9 pm unless they're looking specifically for sex". Sounds pretty accurate, to me. Who knows? All I know is that creep better well keep his brit paws to himself.

Oh, and Dani's not moving here.

She decided tonight that Michigan's the better route.




:: Fox 1/04/2002 10:06:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?