:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, January 21, 2002 ::

Just beat Hayden 3 games to 1. Not too shabby!

He has to get home and finish his english paper, cause he has a 43 in english. He should do fine, though..he got a 98 on his last paper. He's pretty darn smart. :)

Hm...just got an IM from two gals who want me for a threesome. Interesting. I should sell my secrets to guys. How many guys would kill to have women contacting them for threesomes? Ew...nevermind. They're 45. That's just creepy. Why do I never get IMs from 20-somethings? Do I have a craddle-robber pheremone? Who the hell knows.

Not much else to report. I'll catch ya'll later. :op

Fox "pedophile-magnet" Mackenzie




:: Fox 1/21/2002 07:54:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?