:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 ::
I know I've been bad about keeping this updated lately, but I've been kinda in a daze.
I veg out in front of the comp all day and stay there until 2 am, doing absolutely noting. It's like people who eat when they're depressed, and then complain when they get fat. ::sighs:: Hellish cycle, that.
The Arcadian Chorale is meeting for practice tonight at the church, and I just may go. It never occured to me that, now that I have no job, I have tuesday nights off.
I have found a new really good snack food. Torengos. Like pringles (Which I love) they're in a can, and yet they're also tortilla chips (which I love). check em out.
I'm talking with Rog again...I mean, we've always talked, but it's starting to take the tone it used to. I'm going to visit him soon and make yet another attempt to ressurect the affection I had for him. Because I really do miss him..
But men keep finding me, it's difficult. I'm not quite sure why I've suddenly got droves flinging themselves at me, but it's an odd phenomenon. Flattering, yeah...but 99% of them aren't worth talking to...and the ones who are (Aden) never call me. I'm talking to Ben at the moment..he's a real nice guy from south New York. We may meet for coffee this weekend. Should be cool.
That's about it for now. ;)
:: Fox 1/15/2002 11:08:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|