:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 ::
Fuck.
Fuck fuck FUCK.
I just called work for the umpteenth time since I came back to find out my hours, and found I don't have any.
I've been fired.
George said he "didn't like the way I worked" and I "made too many mistakes" so he "decided I don't work there anymore". Fuck him, stupid fucking greek bastard. I hope his business tanks. And it will, too...because he treats his employees like shit. A little magic may help things along, too.
Fucker.
::sighs heavily:: Now comes the question of how the fuck I'm going to pay my bills. I hope trish at weichert relators can help me. She said she would. Please o please, let fate help me.
Jobless and really depressed;
~Fox
:: Fox 1/02/2002 10:42:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|