:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, January 03, 2002 ::
Dyed my hair today...came out great!
Stupid trichotillamania has been acting up since that fight I had with dad, though. The shortness is starting to show on one side a little. Losing my job didn't help the stress, either. :sighs:
Aden is supposed to come down tonight. I suppose I'm a bit nervous...hope everything will go okay. Still don't know what to wear.
Evan's due over any second..we're going to play tetris! Yay! He's cool..plays guitar, really well, too. I want to write a song with him.
Erm...whatelse. Put up a "Dating Pre-screen" page here. I think it turned out pretty damn well. :)
I should be doing laundry. I'm going to go start a load soon. Darks, definately...I've got eighty billion pairs of black jeans. I need a snack, too. Hmm.
Well, that's about it, aside from the eighty million random single guys IMing me since I put "single" in my profile. Stupid ones, too. Ugh. Help.
Peace out.
:: Fox 1/03/2002 04:03:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|