:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 ::

Brit Rog called me several times today. I talked to him just before.

He still claims that the odd message is a system mistake, and I guess I sorta believe him. He wants to see me. A lot, apparently. He already answers my calls with "hey sexy". Kinda pompous, if a bit endearing. Damn that accent.

I agreed to have dinner or something with him friday...just to give hima sporting chance. I mean, people get off to bad starts, right? It happens. I figured I'm probably getting things all wrong. So we talked, with dani on the other phone on my other ear. Made for an odd conversation. So we ironed things out and figured on friday as a tenative date.

I was almost kind of looking forward to it.

He called back about five minutes later.

He wanted Dani's number.
:: Fox 1/02/2002 06:08:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?