:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Sunday, December 30, 2001 ::
::sighs softly::
Okay, I am way more upset about everything than I should be. Some little feeling in me is completely flipping out.
I guess it was because this time last year I was toasting the future with the ass...and I still remember his speech to me. I don't want to remember his speech to me. I want to get lost in my date's eyes, and kiss him at midnight. I thought about it long and hard, and it isn't just someone I I want to be with. I've done the frantic-dating-to-forget thing and it's over with it. Now I just want a shot with a nice guy.
I guess I'm just a real sucker for romantic stuff. Wouldn't a first date on New Year's be romantic?
Maybe I am psychotic, after all. Or just lonely.
:: Fox 12/30/2001 09:20:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|