:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Monday, December 31, 2001 ::
Okay.
I broke down and tried to call Aden. No answer on his cell. Felt like an ass.
No call from british rog, either. Doesn't surprise me. He probably wanted 'ris, anyway.
It's cool. If my plans fall through, I'm going to spend new years with a new friend of mine...Mike in rahway. He's lonely and bitter too, and we're going to spend the evening toasting the horridness of dating rituals. If nothing else comes of this year-end fiasco of trying to get the guy I want to call me, I'll have made a new friend out of the mess.
I still want Aden to call me, though.
Peace out.
:: Fox 12/31/2001 12:29:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|