:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Sunday, December 30, 2001 ::
Ohmigod. I actually talked to Aden last night.
Well, not *talked*, but he IMd me *first*. No one ever ims me first! He started up a conversation, and we ended up shifting to something called "eyeball chat", wherein you video conference, sans sound. Of course my camera didn't work (maybe I got some mystery points?) and he couldn't see me. But I could see him!
He looks just like his picture, but moving. That's good, I hope. Computer screens have a way of glossing over the real. But he ruffled his hair for me and I grinned idiotically from happiness. Doesn't take much to make this gal happy, folks. I feel bad my camera didn't work. He's gonna call me today!
T-minus 3 days until Dani descends on the household. I am still unsure how exactly I feel about this. I just realized she's going to be sleeping in my bed. And I'm psychotic about anyone but really hot guys with nice hair in my bed. Eughch. This could be an issue. Maybe I'll try to set her up with an inflatable bed upstairs. Hope she doesn't take it personally...I love my sis to death, but I ultimately hold the same opinion as my mom about houseguests. I like my privacy.
Hmm..whatelse. Oh yeah. Gotta go to work today and find out my schedule. While I kinda missed the people at work, I do not miss the work. Saw george the other day at the supermarket...promptly ducked behind the seat and hissed at my mom to tell me when he was gone. Don't know exactly why I feel guilty...viki (George's daughter) told me I wasn't scheduled for the rest of the week. I told george the day I'd be back, and he wrote it on his calendar, in front of me. I will not feel guilty. I've done nothing wrong. I'm a bit concerned about job security, however. It's very unlike them to let me have so much time off.
Oh well. In other news, I really need to dye my hair. My roots are showing. With a potential date with Aden looming on the horizon, I need to get primped. Gonna grab mom, see if she'll do it for me.
I have no freakin money. I need to pay my houseline and cell bills, and I have no money. Cell can wait, must pay houseline bill. Also need to check my gap card account. They haven't billed me.
Allrighty..this girlie is out. Peace everyone..more updates later!
Did I mention Aden is gonna call me today? ;)
:: Fox 12/30/2001 11:46:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|