:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Saturday, December 29, 2001 ::
Just got back from my outing with 'ris. Interesting. We went to the Woodbridge mall.
First stop was hot topic. Tried on a bunch of coats...'ris got a mesh dress and a pair of latex pants. I got a pvc halter kinda top with a lock collar on it. It's real tight, but real gorgeous. No idea where the hell am I gonna wear it..but it's cute! There was a really sweet guy helping me and 'ris with our stuff...his name was Joe. I talked with him for awhile. His eyes almost came out of his head when I wore my halter and modeled it bra-less. Everything was covered, but barely...heheh. I slipped him my number as he was leaving.
We shopped aorund a little more before ending up upstairs, in this india imports shop. The clerk there's pretty cute..indian with a british accent..very sweet looks. Found out his name was Rog...he flirted with me..I *loooove* the accent. He asked me if I was doing anything New Year's...he wants to get together! I gave him my phone number...(only the cell) and told him to give me a buzz. He's a nice guy, but I wanna see if things pan out with Aden before I tie myself to another attempt at a relationship.
I mean, I know I only met Aden online last night, and it's a little soon to be making decisions based on a near-perfect stranger...but he seems so nice I want to definately give him a shot. Eh, who knows. To summarize..
The night provided the following:
*I saw my long lost 'ris again.
*I have an adorable and very sexy new pvc top.
*A cute assistant Manager at Hot Topic, who did not previously know me, now has my number and club name.
*A cute business-owner type marketer with a british accent, now has my number and real name.
*I may have a date for new year's.
*I still want Aden to call me.
:: Fox 12/29/2001 11:37:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|