:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, December 29, 2001 ::

Hmm. Well, I called Aden today.

He said I should call after noon, so I dropped him an email this morning and told him I was going out with mom and Judy and I'd call him after one. So I called him at like 1:30 from the car, going home..he was in a mall, so the first time I called, all I heard was noise..then I got ahold of him a minute later, but only after leaving a voicemail.

He still couldn't hear me because of all the background noise so I said I'd call back in an hour or so. I waited about two hours, then buzzed him again..he answered this time and we chatted a bit. He's got a beautiful voice, and I have a feeling he has "the touch". Our conversation was brief...I have a feeling I talk too much about myself (note to self: Change this.). He says he can't go out tonight, because he has to hang out with his friend who's going back to college out of state tomorrow. He gave me a lot of details, so I know his "friend" is real...his friend's going to harvard..gonna be a nuclear physicist..pretty neat to have a friend like that. (Note to self: ask Dani or 'Ris if they'd consider taking up something ridiculously intellectual on my behalf.)

I really think he's a keeper, personally. He's so cute! Look! I love the hair. Beautiful hair. He's sXe (No drugs, for the layperson), which is great. I don't use drugs. I also found out he doesn't smoke, which is a huge relief. I'm really sick of smokers, I'll tell ya. I'm really hoping this works out and we get a little closer. He probably thinks I'm some kind of psychotic. Not even 24 hours and I've already called him twice, left a voicemail, and emailed him. I will not call Aden tomorrow. I will wait for him to call me, and that's that.Time to let the ball fall in someone else's court for a change. But grrr...it's difficult. Leaving potentially great things up to chance is like sitting and staring at pandora's box.

'ris and I are going out tonight, having a gal's night out. Gonna wear my boots. I am a single and desirable girl. Repeat...single and desirable.

Now if I could only convince myself of that.

:: Fox 12/29/2001 04:31:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?